Some of the most fun gifts to give aren’t the sentimental ones, but the gag gifts for that special someone in your life you just love to prank. Whether it’s A Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, birthday or just-because occasion, we’ve put together a list of some great gag gift ideas from around the web just for you:
- Prank the Monkey – This gift idea is the perfect choice for someone you know who enjoys playing gags on others too. It’s an entire book of prank ideas and how to set them up. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
- PC Prankster – We just love this plug-and-play (or should we say plug-and-prank?) gag gift. Just insert it into your friend’s computer and watch the madness that ensues. As a consolation for his troubles, of course, you can actually give him the Prankster for use on someone else.
- Annoyatron – Wish we’d thought of this one! If you’re going to use it at work, we recommend choosing a victim who works in another department, out of hearing range. After “serious” consideration, we’ve decided that a good location would be your friend’s carry-on bag.
- Dr. Fart – Liven up those interminable waits in the customer waiting room at your service center, or at the doctor’s office. Explain to other patients that you’re here for a colonoscopy if you’re sitting in the doctor’s office, and if you’re waiting in the service room tell the other car owners that you came in for a new muffler.
- Mooning Gnome – Spring is here, and friends are tending to their gardens and landscaping chores in earnest. What could be a more friendly gesture than to bring along one of these fine additions to your friend’s backyard paradise? We’re sure she’ll love you for it.
- Pig Snout Mug – There’s just something about the subterfuge and subliminal message of giving this gift to someone that we just love. On the surface, it looks like a thoughtful enough gift… that is, until they use it. Who looks at the bottom of a coffee mug, right?
- Fake Lottery Tickets – We have to admit, these are rather cruel. So you’ll probably want to double up on your order. Of course you’ve got people already in mind for one of these, like that server at the restaurant who kept you waiting for ten minutes while she gabbed with her friends at another table.
- Tattoo Sleeve – Wear them to a board meeting with your sleeves rolled up. Let your teen wear them to breakfast, and show them off to Mom. There’s no shortage of scenarios for these, so you’re sure to find the right recipient or setting to have some laughs with these.
- Ugly Bug Calendar – A wall calendar only Grissom from CSI could love. Or you, when you give it to your friend for her birthday. It’s a refreshing change from all those lighthouse, pets, and Chippendale’s calendars she can get just anywhere.
- Butt Station Desk Organizer – For the co-worker who has everything, a suitable place for holding it all. You can even choose the color of your little Gumby-like character with the funny-looking desk chair.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.