DSL Internet Service Deals from Verizon
- DSL Internet Service Deals Starting at Only $19.99/month
- Internet Speeds up to 7 Mbps
- This Includes the Network Installation if Needed
- Additional Discounts are Availabe for Bundling Phone & TV
10 Reasons You Might Want to Choose Verizon DSL | High Speed Internet
With a plethora of DSL Internet providers available nationwide, It may be difficult to decide which company to choose. There are many considerations to take into account. Here are 10 reasons why you might want to choose Verizon DSL.
- As a company, Verizon works hard to make their customers happy. They frequently offer special incentives with the purchase of their products. Two recent incentive are a free wireless router with the online purchase of DSL and a price guarantee for life.
- Besides a price guarantee for life, Verizon offers two different DSL plans depending on the amount of money you have to spend on internet access and the speed at which you want to access the internet. The speeds range from .5-1Mbps download speeds for the least expensive plan to 1.1-3, 3.1-7 or 7.1-15 Mbps download speeds for the more expensive plans.
- With constantly changing technology in the world of Internet access and communication, Verizon offers DSL with fiber optics. Fiber optics can transmit data at a much faster speed than the typical copper lines, which means, less waiting and fewer stalls when uploading or downloading.
- Not only does Verizon’s fiber optic speeds improve uploading and downloading, it also allows avid gamers the possibility to enjoy their competitions without glitches in the video quality. The speeds allow live streaming of video, and movies. Users have full access to their computers and everything the Internet has to offer.
- Homes with multiple computer users or those who run their business from home computers will find the Verizon DSL to be well suited to their Internet access needs. With Verizon, it does not matter how many computers are connected to the DSL line. With either direct or wireless connections; there is no lag time as with other Internet Service Providers.
- When easily adding a Wi-Fi modem to the Verizon DSL internet access, families will have a wide “hot-spot” of Internet access for wireless convenience in their home or even in their yard, so they can enjoy an afternoon of fresh air and sunshine while still having access to the Internet.
- Internet access and fast download speeds are not the only thing Verizon offers with their DSL service. Consumers can also get several email accounts that allow would allow each individual and business to have their own account.
- Another “extra” that comes with all of Verizon’s DSL plans is 10 MB personal Web Space so data, files, pictures, anything saved on your computer, can be saved on the Web, at no extra charge.
- Verizon DSL Internet access is a self-installment process that is easy to install and comes with 24/7 online or phone support. No more waiting for a technician to show up before accessing the Internet.
- Finally, Verizon offer technical support for all questions concerning their DSL service. Questions can be answered by looking at the FAQ portion of their website but if that does not resolve your issue, a customer service representative is available 24/7 to answer your questions in an effort to ensure you have the best service possible.
When it comes to choosing a DSL Internet Provider, Verizon may just be your first choice.
10 Reasons You Might Want to Choose Verizon FIOS
To help you sort through your options in order to choose a provider for internet service, we’re providing a service of our own – namely a list of each provider’s advantages. In this article, we’re serving up some food for thought about Verizon FiOS. So read on, as we list ten reasons why you might want to make Verizon FiOS your choice for high speed internet.
- Consistently Fast Speeds – Unlike some other internet service providers, Verizon FiOS delivers the speeds – up and down – that they advertise. There is virtually no difference in speeds, no “peak time” drop-offs, since your home network isn’t subject to traffic slow-downs.
- 100% Fiber – The Verizon FiOS network is totally fiber optic, from the source to your home. There’s no mix-and-match with copper and coax. You get all the speed, clarity and capacity that fiber optics makes possible.
- Better Picture Quality – For digital TV, Verizon has a decided advantage over standard cable in picture quality. Their fiber optic network allows for less compression of digital signal transmissions for broadcast.
- Clearer Voice Calling – That same technology also provides better clarity when you opt for FiOS Digital Voice phone service. Verizon promises HD-quality sound for your phone calls.
- Customer Satisfaction – J.D. Power and Associates, PCMag.com and ConsumerReports.com all report that Verizon FiOS ranks at the top in customer satisfaction among internet service providers. Verizon FiOS is recommended by most customers surveyed as the ISP of choice wherever it’s available.
- 150 Mbps Downloads – That’s right. Verizon FiOS offers an internet package that brings you outrageously fast download speed. Three times faster than the fastest of the other broadband ISP’s, this service tier includes upload speeds (35Mbps) that rival the best download speeds of the competition.
- 535 Digital, 130 HD Channels – Verizon FiOS TV plans include more channels on average than a comparable standard cable package. Coupled with the enhanced resolution of fiber optics, it’s one unbeatable combo.
- Online Help Forum – The Verizon Community Forum gives subscribers a rather extensive library of customer service topics they can refer to for troubleshooting most any issue they may encounter, without having to call customer support. With sticky posts for common issues, the forum makes it simpler to get the answers you need, and more quickly.
- Media Manager – Allows you to rent, buy or watch movies from the Flex View library; organize, view and/or play your personal media such as home videos, music and photos on multiple devices (TV, mobile, PC).
- FiOS TV Online – With this feature you can watch such channels as CNN, HBO and Epix online from any of your internet devices, at home or mobile. Along with Media Manager and a host of free widgets you can download to your TV like YouTube, Facebook, Weather Bug and ESPN Fantasy Football, you’ll have more control of your favorite media than ever before.
10 Interesting Facts About Verizon Customer Service
Choosing an internet service provider involves more than just finding the best deal. Or at least it should. The consequences of ignoring all else can be rather unpleasant. If you’re not getting good service for your money, no deal is going to seem like a good one. That’s why customer service is at the top of the list for consumers like you who are shopping for an ISP. So to keep you better informed, we’ve put together some useful information about that very subject. In this article, we’ll share with you ten interesting facts about Verizon customer service.
- Let’s face it, no one likes to go through the robotic voice message merry-go-round when they call for customer service. If you want to speak with a human being when calling Verizon’s customer service number, just press 0 at each prompt, regardless of what the voice message tells you.
- Since much of the labor in customer service departments is outsourced these days, most contact numbers published for reaching customer service will transfer you to overseas call centers. For resolving some issues it may be necessary to receive domestic help. To speak to an American human being when calling customer service, you can reach the Verizon call center in Columbus, OH at 614-219-5900.
- One example of the need to contact the right person to get a problem solved was recently posted in the Los Angeles Times. The lesson here, for those of you dying to get out of your contracts: that may not be enough!
- Verizon customer service representatives receive two weeks of training, during which it is emphasized that no service call should exceed 15 minutes in duration.
- Verizon FiOS internet customer service has helped earn them the PCMAG.com Reader’s Choice Award for 5 years in a row.
- Verizon Community provides customers with an online forum where they can find answers to a wide range of questions and issues. So in many cases you may not need to follow phone prompts or be placed on hold.
- There is a Meet the Expert forum within the Verizon Community where customers can meet with Verizon staff personnel for online technical Q&A sessions. If you’ve got a question for the experts, you can sign in here.
- J.D. Power and Associates 2010 Internet Service Provider Residential Customer Satisfaction Study rated Verizon FiOS and DSL internet service highest in customer satisfaction of all competitors.
- The head honcho of Verizon customer service is Mark D. Reddick , Executive Customer Relations. Contact him by phone at (212)321-8700 , fax (212)321-1047 , email Mark.X.Reddick@verizon.com or postal mail 140 West St., NY, NY 10007 .
- If you call for Verizon customer service over the next couple of days, it may take a while to get through. As of this writing, Communications Workers of America and the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, two unions which represent Verizon workers, are currently on strike. Their labor dispute with Verizon involves 45,000 wireline workers including customer service personnel. Wireline includes internet as well as landline telephone services.